Safe Haven for Terrorists in Maidan Wardak by Discrimination Against the Hazara
- Maidan Wardak: Terrorists Enjoy Governor’s Hospitality
- Pashtun Taliban Abducted and Beheaded a Hazara Human Rights Defender
- Over a Century of Persecution: Massive Human Rights Violation Against Hazaras in Afghanistan
- World Without Walls, An Open Letter From 1.478 Poets
- Hazara Protest: Pashtunist Government Forced to Release Hazara Anti-Terrorist Commander Alipur
- Taliban embedded in security forces failed to capture or kill Anti-Terrorist commander Alipoor
- New attack by Pashtun Kuchis on Hazara people
- Photo story: Hazara home looted and burned by Pashtun Kuchis
- The words of court scribe Faiz Mohammad Katib come alive in contemporary Afghan history
- Officially sanctioned genocide in Afghanistan?
- AIHRC grave concern about armed conflict between Kochies and native inhabitants of Behsood district of Maidan Wardak
- Report on the Case of Conflict between Kochies and the Local People In Behsood (Hessa-e-Awal, Hessa-e-Dowm) and Diamirdad districts of Maidan Wardak province
- Back to the primitive past: Pashtuns stoning, trampling with horses and burning their victims with impunity
- Propaganda: Hazara, as Forced Taliban!