Zalmay Khalilzad, 24 Years Lobbying for Terrorists to Keep Pashtuns in Power
- Hazara People Worldwide Protest: Canberra, The Hague, Toronto, Rome, Kabul, Quetta, Copenhagen, London, Oslo, Hamburg, Lahore, Karachi, Vienna, Auckland, Colorado, Hässleholm, Stockholm, Jakarta, Turin, Islamabad, New York, Daikundi, Bamiyan, Malmö and Brussels
- Bloody attacks on Hazaras killed over 50 in Kabul and Mazar i Sharif!
- Afghanistan: A Decade of Missed Opportunities
- Hazara People Timeline (1890-2012): Victims of Genocide, Slavery, War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity
- Protest of Hazaras in front of European Parliament in Brussels
- The U.S. State Department Loves/Hates the Haqqani Network
- World Wide Protest Against Genocide in Pakistan and Afghanistan
- Afghanistan: Taliban Should Stop Using Children as Suicide Bombers
- Report on the Case of Conflict between Kochies and the Local People In Behsood (Hessa-e-Awal, Hessa-e-Dowm) and Diamirdad districts of Maidan Wardak province
- Celebrating Afghan-Nazism in Germany, Welcome to the Federal Antidiscrimination Agency!
- Hazaristan, South Turkestan and Khorasan are Safer Than Afghanistan for the World
- Criticizing Khalilzad, Ahmadzai and Taliban Campaign, Dana Rohrabacher Asks Abdullah to Stay Strong
- US-Terrorist Deal: At Least 27 Hazara Killed by Pashtun Taliban