Hazaristan, South Turkestan and Khorasan are Safer Than Afghanistan for the World
Reading time: (Number of words: )
All the versions of this article: [English] [فارسى]
Kabul Press: still, after a century that the name Afghanistan appeared on the maps, it is not widely accepted by all ethnic groups of so-called country Afghanistan. In the same way, “Afghan” does not also represent the identity of all people. Both Afghan and Afghanistan are two sources of conflict besides other sources, such as the Pashtunization/ Afghanization, the rule of one ethnic on non-Pashtuns, ethnic cleansing, and systematic discrimination. That is why, in recent years, other ethnic groups, including the Hazara, Uzbek, Turkmen, and Tajik, are raising their flags, and react against regulations that falsify their identity as Afghan.
While Afghanistan reminds the world of terrorism, drag, Taliban, human rights violation and corruption, Hazaristan, South Turkestan and Khorasan remind the world of art, literature, and civilization.
- US-Taliban Deal: The Rule of Pashtuns on Non-Pashtuns Is Enough
- Zalmay Khalilzad, 24 Years Lobbying for Terrorists to Keep Pashtuns in Power
- Hazaristan Winter and Skiing in Bamyan, Hazaristan
- Hazaristan: So-Called Afghan National Police and Army as Ethnic-Militias to Maintain the Ethnic-Dominance
- Ten Facts That Biden, Harris, Blinken and Austin Should Know About So-Called Afghanistan
- Hazara Diaspora Organizations’ Statement on the Situation in Behsud
- Hazara and Tajik Women Against the Government of Taliban Suicide Bombers